Freedom House Recovery Center has an outpatient clinic in Orange County, Durham County, Person County, and Warren County. Our clinics provide a continuum of care that helps individuals manage their behavioral health diagnoses. We also work with community partners to ensure our clients receive comprehensive care and support for the reoccurring symptoms of mental illness and substance abuse.
We believe in “meeting the client where they are” by responding quickly to their needs and minimizing the potential for a behavioral health crisis. With our interdisciplinary team of professionals – including licensed and associate licensed clinicians, peer support specialists, qualified professionals, nurses, physicians, and psychiatric nurse practitioners – we’re able to provide wraparound care to support our clients in their journey toward recovery.
Our outpatient clinics provide an array of substance use and mental health services including:
- Walk-in clinic for behavioral health, evaluation, referral, and care planning
- Individual & group outpatient therapy
- Psychiatric evaluation, medication management, medication-assisted treatment & telepsychiatry (includes court-mandated treatment)
- Peer support services to help with connection to community services and advocacy
- DWI/DMV evaluation and treatment (in compliance with North Carolina’s requirements)